By: Tenere Williams
Last time we heard from the ladies, now gentlemen, it’s your turn to sound off on a question. We’ve chosen a couple dudes who feel they have the pulse of the OYE reader. See if you agree…
1) When are boobs too big?
2) When is an ass too big?
3) If you had the choice to have a girl with exceptionally large boobs or an exceptionally large ass, which would you choose and why?
Unfortunately, I’m just one man. And there are a lot of dudes out there that are not me that love boobs the size of medicine balls and ETA (End-Table Ass). So I want to issue a disclaimer that if you have/like oversized parts, that’s perfectly cool and there’s undoubtedly someone out there for you.
As for me, it is highly more likely that I’ll be disgusted by a pair of ginormous boobs than I will a big butt.
1) Boobs sag further than butts. And sagging is so 1990s. Think of the biggest girl you know. Chances are her boobs sag to her butt, but her butt is still relatively butt-shaped.
2) Pops always said that “a handful is enough”. I agree. But consider this. Most girls will, when they’re comfortable, let you grab their ass in public. Most girls WILL NOT, even when they’re comfortable, let you hold their boobs in public. So wouldn’t you want more of the thing that you’re “allowed” to grab? I vote yes.
3) I’ll also suggest that boobs, in general, are more fake than butts these days. I know that the percentage of American women that get breast augmentations grows at a double digit percentage annually. I’d venture to say that it’s not the same for butt implants. I mean, I know we’re all for keeping up with the Kardashians, but it can’t feel comfortable to sit on silicone (or cement) all day.
4) I like to see things jiggle. If you slap a butt or breasts, they will jiggle if they’re big enough. Most girls will let you smack their booty. Most girls are hesitant to let you slap their breasts.
5) Finally, and perhaps most importantly, boob sex is usually a one-way street when it comes to climaxing. However, you can still do the deed as God intended it AND have a complete relationship with the butt and not leave the lady out of the climax party.
So to me there’s really no question about it. Boobs are cool, but she needs to have a greaty booty, or else all bets are off.
For me, boobs are just too big when they start to loose their shape–once they start sagging down and looking like pancakes. It’s never a good thing when breakfast is running through your mind while looking at boobs. I would say a nice well kept set of D’s is perfect.
As for a girls ass…I love a nice ass on a girl. Usually I would say an ass is never too big on a girl but the internet has proven me wrong many a times. I would have to say if a girl looks like she just swallowed an umbrella and opened it… that’s when an ass is too big. If she has an ass that makes her hips pop out and has her walking funny (picture a T-Rex walking)…that’s too much. Lastly, I would say taking the dimple test. If you can rest a cup perfectly in her ass dimple, like a cup holder, that’s when an ass is too big.
But when it comes down to which would I prefer? That’s a tough question. It’s like asking if you could have any super power, what would it be? I would have to say I would prefer a girl with an exceptionally large ass, like Kim Kardashian.
ABOUT OUR PANELISTS
-Born in Pasadena,CA; Currently lives in Los Angeles
-Works at Warner Bros. TV (Communications Operations/Strategy)
-Favorite Quote: “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be” – Abe Lincoln
-Pet peeves: movie talkers (rudeness), screaming babies (generally, poor parenting), overly oblivious people being overly oblivious, and general stupidity.
-Hobbies: Playing basketball, DJing, gardening, barbequeing
-Favorite place visited: Tie between Antigua and Shanghai,China
-Favorite music artist: DJ Quik
-Favorite Actress: Rashida Jones
-Favorite Actor: Denzel Washington
-Go to move for the ladies: Different moves for different situations. The one that works most frequently is…listening.
-Favorite Quote – “I still feel like I gotta prove something. There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated.” – Howard Stern
-Pet Peeve – I hate when people are rude at restaurants. People are handling your food, not the right people to mess with.
-Hobbies – Going to the gym. Board games, video games and rock/paper/scissor. Anything that’s competitive.
-Favorite Place Visited -Philippines. You can’t beat the tropical setting and the hospitality there is unbelievable. They truly know how to treat people out there.
-Favorite Music Artist – Dean Martin
-Favorite Actor – Jack Nicholson
-Favorite Song – “One For My Baby” by Frank Sinatra
-Go To Move with the Ladies – It’s my move…have to keep it mine!